Job Title: Agency Marketing Manager
Location: Shalford, Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Reports To: CEO
Salary: £40-50k DOE Dependant on experience
The Pull Agency is a creative agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer.
Pull has three hero services:
- Brand strategy and visual identity
- Social and influencer marketing
- Mobile apps and websites
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.
We are seeking to appoint an agency marketing manager. This role requires previous experience of successfully marketing an agency in a sector within FMCG, preferably Health & Beauty.
We are seeking someone with strong interpersonal communication skills. A prolific networker, some experience of PR and a track record of generating attention for the agency they have worked for.
The candidate will have received formal marketing training and show evidence of understanding how to measure marketing effectiveness. A good understanding of brand marketing, campaigning and digital marketing is essential.
This role also includes responsibility for a rolling programme of agency events, in particular the agency’s hallmark Future of Beauty series of events that has had a big impact on Health & Beauty brands.
- Helping develop the agency’s own marketing strategy.
- Taking ownership for and developing the agency’s brand over time.
- Responsibility for the agency’s brand presence in third party sites (industry bodies, partners & affiliates).
- Creating a methodology to track progress of Pull brand awareness and reputation.
- Measuring Pull brand awareness and reputation.
- Managing the agency’s ‘Employer Brand’ persona and ensuring that Pull’s presence on third party sites (e.g. associations, partners etc.) is up-to-date and on-brand.
- Directing all the agency’s marketing activities.
- Liaising with the digital marketing team to execute elements of the agency’s marketing strategy – i.e., social media, email, SEO and paid digital campaigns
- Managing the agency’s marketing budget.
- Setting up and running all agency events (approx. 1 per month) including activations with agency partners.
- Lead event content ideation with growth team and new business manager.
- Ensuring marketing events and campaigns projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Liaising with the agency’s growth manager to co-ordinate the agency’s sales and marketing activities.
- Manage & fulfil all agency reports and guides download requests.
- Lead submission of industry awards for key agency projects.
- Ownership of agency website content to amplify the Pull brand.
- Development of agency case studies for use on the agency website and in marketing.
- Management of agency TrustPilot reviews.
Skills and Expertise
- Good numeracy and analytical skills. Competent with Excel.
- Analytical: Able to develop and deploy analytical processes to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Organisation skills and attention to detail.
- 4 years plus experience within another agency (marketing, design or creative agency).
- Experience of planning, setting up and running events.
- Knowledge of Eventbrite, Zoom Webinar & Hopin (ideal but not essential).
- A track record of networking and developing and managing relationships.
- Experience in agency PR (ideal but not essential).
- Enthusiastic, proactive team player.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working.
- Comprehensive private healthcare.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year’s Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme.
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Monthly vouchers for hitting target.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
- Company reward and recognition programme.
WE WORK HARD TO DELIVER SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS (WHILST HAVING A BIT OF FUN AT THE SAME TIME!)
Our specialism is with clients in the health and beauty sector – have a look at soe of our clients and the work we have done to get a feel of what we do.
We have a fantastic team of digitally-savvy, technically brilliant and results-orientated people for you to work and thrive with. Our people are our greatest assets, so we make sure to take care of you.
If you are interested in this role please click here