Job Title: Brand Strategist
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Reports To: CEO
Salary: £40 - £55k
The Pull Agency is a creative agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer.
Pull has three hero services:
- Brand strategy and visual identity
- Social and influencer marketing
- Mobile apps and websites
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. – And because technology gives you so many ways to tell your story.
This is a great opportunity to work with the Pull Agency in a pivotal and senior role.
Our brand development work is led by our CEO who provides brand strategy that informs much of our creative design and marketing campaigns.
Increasing demand for brand development work means that Pull needs an experienced marketer to work alongside our CEO. While Pull has established brand development approaches and methodologies, and the recruit would be trained in these, we are looking to add a diversity of experience, thinking and approaches to our established brand approach.
In addition the role involves marketing the agency.
The recruit would also take direct responsibility for the Pull Agency’s own marketing planning and ongoing marketing. Pull has a well-established – Future of Beauty series of events which is based on annual research we conduct in the category and promote within the industry. Running this, along with being responsible for the agency’s social and PR output will also be the Brand Strategist’s responsibility. As will entering the agency for industry awards.
The role will probably suit someone who has played a significant role for a mid-large size FMCG brand – ideally in health and beauty. Candidates will probably have a minimum of 10 years’ marketing experience. Ideally this might include agency experience as well as client-side. However, experience of working in a recognised, disciplined marketing environment is more critical than agency experience. Experience of managing agencies from a client perspective is essential.
The candidate will have received formal marketing training and show evidence of understanding how to measure marketing effectiveness. A good understanding of brand marketing, campaigning and digital marketing is essential
- Substantial brand marketing experience with a significant FMCG brand or similar.
- Knowledge of marketing theory and established approaches to analysing brand performance and developing brands.
- Experience in setting up, running and analysing market research.
- Experience in marketing strategy and campaign development.
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing: search marketing, social media marketing, email marketing etc.
Nice To Haves
- Have worked in an agency
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing client pitches for brand development.
- Organising client research programmes.
- Creating client Brand Blueprints.
- Client brand strategy and campaign formulation.
- Pull marketing plan.
- Pull marketing execution.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year’s Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
email@example.com +44(0)1483 424460
Call us now or email us at: