Job Title: Client Services Manager
Location: Shalford, Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Reports To: Head of Client Services
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 DOE + commission
The Pull Agency is a creative agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer.
Pull has three hero services:
- Brand strategy and visual identity
- Social and influencer marketing
- Mobile apps and websites
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.
We require a Client Services Manager from an agency background, ideally with experience in health and beauty, the retail sector or FMCG.
In this role, the candidate will manage and support on a portfolio of accounts.
As well as being the main point of contact for clients, the candidate will be responsible for building strong client relationships, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs, developing growth and account management strategies and some project management.
The ideal candidate will have experience of social and influencer marketing as well as knowledge of brand development, design, and the general principals of marketing and campaign management.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of campaigns.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up-to-date and in good order.
- Briefing projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, including written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Developing account management and growth strategies.
- Participating in new business pitches when required.
- Holding annual business reviews with key clients.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Skills and Expertise
- Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding their individual needs and motivations are essential.
- 4 years plus experience within another agency (marketing, design or creative agency).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- A track record of developing and managing relationships independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills. Competent with Excel.
- Experience scoping projects, briefing internal teams and managing projects to fruition which exceed client expectations.
- Efficient and organised.
- Enthusiastic, proactive team player.
- Experience and proven track record of relationship management.
- You will be motivated, bright, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Empathetic communication and enthusiasm.
- With a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Be solution focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who can oversee projects through from start to finish.
- Can prioritise your own workload and multi-task in a busy, sometimes high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year’s Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme.
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
If you are interested in this role please click here