Location: Shalford, Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
In this role, the candidate will manage a portfolio of accounts (with support from the Head of CS at commencement).
As well as being the main point of contact for clients, the candidate will be responsible for building strong client relationships, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs, developing growth and account management strategies and some project management.
The ideal candidate will have experience and an in-depth understanding of social and influencer marketing as well as knowledge of brand development, design, and the general principals of marketing and campaign management.
- Minimum three-four years agency client services/account management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- A track record of developing and managing relationships independently.
- Experience scoping projects, briefing internal teams and managing projects to fruition which succeed client expectations.
- Experience working on social media campaigns – both organic and paid.
- Efficient and organised.
- Enthusiastic, proactive team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with resource planning tools such as Synergist.
- Experience using GA and other social reporting tools
- Experience using team collaboration software such as Confluence.
- An interest in health and beauty.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
- Áine Dunleavy, Head of Client Services
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with the digital marketing and other internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of campaigns.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good order.
- Briefing projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Developing account management and growth strategies
- Participating in new business pitches when required.
- Holding annual business reviews with key clients.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- This is a full-time role subject only to the normal three-month probation period. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience. Pull provide generous benefits incl.
- Private health care, staff incentive scheme, social club, 23 days’ annual leave, Ride-to-Work scheme and more.