Who is Pull?
Pull is a creative agency & consultancy, delivering transformation through brand strategy and technology.
What do we do?
We harness the power of brand and technology to deliver game-changing, award-winning transformations for health and beauty brands. We combine a scientific approach to brand and a creative approach to technology.
What we’re offering?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a growing agency specialising in the health and beauty sector. We are in need of a curious, imaginative designer who can really hold their own in our team. We’re relentlessly pushing our capability project by project with the aim of competing at the top level.
We are proud of our people, a talented team across brand, design and technology departments with the ability to generate and fulfil imaginative, research-driven ideas. At the core of Pull is a love of business and the brands that represent them. Because we believe that inside every brand there is a better story waiting to be told.
We are happily multi-disciplinary, and require a designer with a wide and varied skillset, strong eye for detail, a positive attitude and a minimum of two years experience. You don’t need to be able to turn your hand to everything, but a willingness to learn and grow as a designer, and a passion for design is absolutely essential.
- Comprehensive private health care
- Sales incentive voucher bonus scheme
- Service related extra holiday days
*After 1 years’ service.
- Excellent conceptual and design skills
- Adept with research-fuelled design solutions
- At least two years experience
- A broad range of work (preferably branding projects) in your portfolio, all with rationale and the evidence of the process behind them
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Experience across brand, print and digital
- Ability to work within brand guidelines
- Excellent time management, and ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline
Nice to have:
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with animation (After Effects)
How do we work?
- Knowledge of Powerpoint (yeah, I know!)
- We have experts in brand development, design, development and digital marketing, and we pull all this capability together to deliver strong, well balanced and effective projects. That also means there’s plenty of knowledge sharing going on!
- Everyone does everything, no one is above or below any project and every input is valid: from intern to director
- Accountability is important to us: we take responsibility for our work (even if we make mistakes!)
- We respect the home/life balance and operate a flexible hour policy
- We have a firm emphasis on participation, transparency and discussion
- We make sure everyone gets heard
- We always support and recognise success
- We have empathy with colleagues and clients, and focus on cultivating relationships with people
- We pledge to always keep learning and embrace the new, taking risks, but not at the expense of deadlines
Get in touch?
- And most importantly: we make sure we always leave the client and the project better than we found it
If this sounds like you, drop us an email. We’d like a short intro about yourself, why you think you’d be a good fit for the team and a pdf of your favourite projects.