Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Reports To: Director of Digital Marketing
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
We are looking for the superstars of the future to join our rapidly growing digital marketing team. Combining strategy, data driven thinking and marketing intuition, we want to find individuals who are prepared to go the extra mile to learn and accelerate their knowledge base whilst delivering incredible work for some amazing brands.
We’ll promise that you’ll work with some great clients, smart people and that we’ll support you by nurturing development and offering unparalleled opportunities to learn new skills and expedite career progression.
Aptitude to learn and initiative are as important as hands on experience for this role but an active interest in digital marketing is essential.
- Day to day management of paid and earned media campaigns - paid social, paid search and influencers
- Identifying opportunities to deliver more value to clients through optimisation and new initiatives
- Delivering insightful reports on client activity on improving performance
- Developing relationships with clients by phone, email and in person as required
- Evaluating new opportunities for expansion on new and emerging platforms
- Helping promote the agency and develop thought leadership in digital marketing for the health and beauty vertical
We would prioritise candidates with hands on experience gained through agency or client-side work on these platforms in order of priority:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Influencer Marketing
- Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Programmatic Display
- Shopify or similar e-commerce platform
Please note that demonstrable desire to learn digital marketing or expand existing knowledge is equally as important as hands on experience so if you think that you have the knowledge and desire but haven’t had the opportunity then don’t be put off.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Ability to think strategically to achieve client goals
- Highly numerical - able to crunch data and deliver insights
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems by research and evaluation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High personal standards – we want people that always want to do better with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Effective planning and management of media campaigns
- Delivering measurable uplift in client marketing KPIs (ROAS/CPA/CAC/ROI)
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Efficient use of budget
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year’s Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
email@example.com +44(0)1483 424460
Call us now or email us at: