Job Title: Junior .NET Web Developer
Location: Guildford, Surrey/Remote
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Reports To: Digital Solutions Architect
Salary: Up to £36,000 DOE
We are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Web Developer to join our team. You will be joining a small but very capable development team in one of the leading agencies in the South-east and will play a key role as the team continues to grow.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications for our clients. Working closely with our project managers and designers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging issues as they arise. You should be comfortable communicating directly with clients on daily stand ups.
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to a wide variety of frameworks and platforms with the freedom and encouragement to explore, experiment and recommend anything new that helps us deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
What we’re looking foR
- We are looking for someone with some commercial experience, ideally 2 years developing web applications with ASP.NET Core and C#.
- Commercial experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL.
- Familiarity with version control (preferably Git).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
It would also be great if you had
- Knowledge of a .NET CMS (Kentico, Umbraco etc).
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure; Azure, AWS, GCP or similar.
- Knowledge of CI/CD platforms; Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity or similar.
- Any experience with e-commerce.
- Experience developing with a front-end framework such as React.
The Pull Agency is a digital agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer. We are also part of the British Beauty Council.
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible/Hybrid working.
- 30 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
Call us now or email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)1483 424460