Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey/Remote
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Reports To: Head of Growth & Innovation
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 DOE + Commission
The Pull Agency is a digital agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer. We are also part of the British Beauty Council.
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.
We are looking for someone who loves people, and who enjoys creating and sustaining relationships for the longer term. You will be someone who sees every interaction as an opportunity to start or deepen a connection and has an insatiable curiosity both about current and potential clients, and about the beauty sector.
You will not be afraid to pick up the phone and start a conversation, and you will like the buzz of having targets. You will be able to bounce back from the calls when what we offer is not what they need right now and know that that doesn’t mean that there won’t be a time in the future when we may be exactly what they want.
- You will be making connections, calls and following leads to reach potential clients and talk to them about The Pull Agency.
- You will take inbound enquiries from potential clients and ensure that these are managed promptly and in the right way.
- You will be curious, using your own initiative, researching potential clients, finding the people we need to speak to in the right businesses and find ways to connect and talk to them.
- You will use your understanding of the beauty industry, new trends and potential clients to help The Pull Agency to offer the right solutions and options to them.
- You will manage objections professionally, ensuring that wherever possible, doors are kept open, and a great impression is left, even where no sales are made.
- You will support the Head of Growth and innovation with the planning, inviting, running and follow up of attendees to both Future of Beauty series and all other events for The Pull Agency.
- You will attend networking events and meetings, and act as an ambassador for The Pull Agency in making connections and showcasing what our business can do.
- You will make sure that every opportunity is recorded and followed up and that our CRM system is a true reflection of our current and potential client situation.
- You will support the Head of Growth & Innovation to put together pitches and help secure business.
- You will use your insight from speaking to customers to help us constantly improve and develop.
- You will manage the day-to-day administration of sales as needed.
We are ideally looking for someone with some sales experience, but this does not have to be in an agency environment. It is more about getting someone with the right personal impact, curiosity, and tenacity.
Regardless of experience we will train, support and coach you to develop great sales skills.
- Brilliant communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to research using different techniques and innovative approaches to get the detail needed.
- Able to use information effectively to enhance conversations with clients
- Highly organised and able to juggle different prioritises
- Tenacity and resilience, with an ability to be persistent while building positive relationships.
- An ability to connect and engage with different people and personalities.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year’s Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
Call us now or email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)1483 424460