Location: Shalford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
If you are a driven and creative individual with a knack for using social in clever and creative ways, then this role is for you!
Working with brands in health & beauty, you will have a passion for all things related to social media marketing and will have excellent written skills. You will work closely with the digital marketing team to help communicate our client’s brand story and activities needed to deliver results through creative social content. Being knowledgeable on the big social apps is important for this role as you will be expected to produce content across all key features, i.e. Stories, Reels, TikTok videos, etc.
You will fully manage existing clients’ social media accounts and create engaging content communicating directly with the client’s fans and followers. Your role will mainly focus on content planning, creative ideas, and executing social calendars. You will support in the development of social media strategies and must have some experience with paid social.
You will be able to report back on the success of any paid social campaign with recommendations and next steps. You will ensure that all social content is on-brand and follows the social media strategy.
Agency or client-side candidates will be considered, but you must have strong communication skills and be able to deal with clients and senior management. The nature of your role will also include working with the Head of Digital Marketing on new business proposals, and occasionally pitching your ideas directly to new prospects, so an ability to present ideas well is crucial.
In return we will give you plenty of training opportunities, fun and interesting projects to work on, and a team of friendly and talented staff who are always happy to help and provide a good laugh.
If you feel this role is right for you, please contact The Pull Agency today with your CV and a covering letter. Please have prepared examples of social media channels you have run and could talk us through. We will accept examples of personal social accounts if they are of extraordinary following or engagement.
- Virginia Girtz, Head of Digital Marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
- An understanding of social media algorithms
- Good commercial knowledge and awareness
- Good social reporting knowledge with the ability to develop key insights and to summarise findings
- Good knowledge of Facebook Ads & Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
- Desirable to have TikTok and TikTok Ads experience (even if it’s personal experience rather than professional)
- Desirable to have Facebook Ad certifications
- Able to work quickly and within deadlines
- Good level of presentation and communication skills
- Competent in use of MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Minimum 1 year working in a social media role
- You have been responsible for running a brands social media accounts across multiple social platforms
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent level of interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using social media scheduling tools and reporting features
- Good working knowledge in social media tools such as Hootsuite and/or Sprout Social
This is a full-time role subject only to normal three-month probation period. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience. Pull also provide generous benefits incl.
- Responsibility and development from day one
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 23 days paid holiday per year (plus, we tend to take the days off between Christmas and New Years)
- Service related profit share scheme
- Service related extra holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Two annual parties, Summer and Xmas
- Flexible working.
ABOUT THE PULL AGENCY
Who is Pull?
Pull is a creative agency & consultancy, delivering transformation through brand strategy and technology.
What do we do?
We harness the power of brand and technology to deliver game-changing, award-winning transformations for health and beauty brands. We combine a scientific approach to brand and a creative approach to technology.
We create compelling brand propositions, apps, websites and social & influencer strategies, and are committed to growing our client’s bottom line.
Who do we do it for?
Our clients include Schwarzkopf Professional, Eylure, Tangle Teezer, allbeauty, Symprove Probiotics, True Skincare, Henkel, Temple Spa, The Wine Society, Woods Supplements and many more.
SHALFORD SURREY – TRANSPORT LINKS
Pull are based in Shalford, Surrey, immediately South of Guildford. It has a railway station which is between Guildford and Dorking on the Reading to Gatwick Airport line and is just 10 minutes from the A3, 20 minutes from the M25.
CALL US NOW OR EMAIL US AT:
email@example.com +44(0)1483 424460