Widely regarded as the biggest social event in the calendar, the Christmas party is eagerly anticipated by clients and colleagues alike. But with pockets being pinched and budgets taking a battering, can you really justify the expense on such an elaborate affair?
Our answer? Undeniably yes! And here’s why!
A Christmas party, isn’t just about getting everyone together to for a jolly!
- It’s a thank you from management to the staff of all their hard work throughout the year
- Entertaining your staff at Christmas will see them return the favour in hard work, loyalty and motivation for 2015
- It provides an excellent opportunity to reiterate and deliver key company messages, recognition awards and plans for the year ahead
- Incorporate fun into your event with icebreakers and teambuilding activities to strengthen team dynamic and unite the workforce
- Believe it or not there are tax benefits to hosting an Office Christmas Party! HMRC wants you to let your hair down and have a good time!
- Encourages management and staff to mingle outside of a work setting, in turn boasting morale
- Maintain staff retention by giving them an event to remember with memories that will be talked about for years to come
- . Cost save by hosting your event at lunch time, where more people are likely to attend or postpone until January – giving staff something positive to look forward to
- Not to host a Christmas Party sends out a negative message, leaving employee feeling unappreciated. It also makes you look like scrooge!
- And above all, it’s a break away from the desk and an opportunity for everyone to HAVE FUN!
Need help organising your Christmas event? Get in touch with Pull Events today!