Widely regarded as the biggest social event in the calendar, the Christmas party is eagerly anticipated by clients and colleagues alike. But with pockets being pinched and budgets taking a battering, can you really justify the expense on such an elaborate affair?
Our answer? Undeniably yes! And here’s why!
A Christmas party, isn’t just about getting everyone together to for a jolly!
- It’s a thank you from management to the staff of all their hard work throughout the year
- Entertaining your staff at Christmas will see them return the favour in hard work, loyalty and motivation for 2015
- It provides an excellent opportunity to reiterate and deliver key company messages, recognition awards and plans for the year ahead
- Incorporate fun into your event with icebreakers and teambuilding activities to strengthen team dynamic and unite the workforce
- Believe it or not there are tax benefits to hosting an Office Christmas Party! HMRC wants you to let your hair down and have a good time!
- Encourages management and staff to mingle outside of a work setting, in turn boasting morale
- Maintain staff retention by giving them an event to remember with memories that will be talked about for years to come
- . Cost save by hosting your event at lunch time, where more people are likely to attend or postpone until January – giving staff something positive to look forward to
- Not to host a Christmas Party sends out a negative message, leaving employee feeling unappreciated. It also makes you look like scrooge!
- And above all, it’s a break away from the desk and an opportunity for everyone to HAVE FUN!
Need help organising your Christmas event? Get in touch with Pull Events today!
Posted 16 September 2014 by