Job Title: Junior Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Company: The Pull Agency
Reports To: Head of Digital Marketing
Salary: Depending on age the starting salary for this role is £14,625 (16-18), £17,062.50 (18-20) and £18,037.50 (21-22) + profit share.
Pull is a creative agency & consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations for ambitious health and beauty brands through insight-driven story telling.
Pull has three hero services:
- Brand strategy and design
- Campains and social
- UX/UI and development
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.
The Junior Digital Marketing Apprentice will work closely with the Head of Digital, assisting in all aspects of digital marketing: social media content ideation and creation, management of paid advertising and influencer activity, analysis and reporting of campaign and content performance, as well as inputting into the development of new strategies and client briefs.
Working with brands in health & beauty, you’ll also work closely with the rest of the agency to help communicate our clients’ brand story and execute the activities needed to deliver results through creative social content and other digital channels.
If you want to develop your career in Digital Marketing, gain valuable experience in an exciting, fast-moving industry and work with some of the biggest health & beauty brands while completing a training programme, this is the idea opportunity.
- Creation of social media content across key channels (e.g. Instagram, TikTok), including writing captions and ideation of creative concepts & assets
- Support with social media strategy development
- Assisting with any day-to-day management of client’s social media channels, including post scheduling & community management
- Support the development of social media and digital marketing strategies
- Assisting with the creation, optimisation and management of paid social media and PPC campaigns, including strategy input, ad copy and performance analysis
- Assisting with the creation and management of influencer campaigns and activity, including brief development, content approval and performance analysis
- Email marketing, including the audience segmentation, email build & creation, copy and reporting on performance
- Input into new business pitches, including research and presentations
- Other digital marketing activities related to the agency, including events, podcasts and webinars.
Skills and Expertise
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good level of creativity
- Excellent level of interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify & analyse patterns or changes in numerical data
- A passion for social media and the ability to identify new trends
- An understanding of the wider digital landscape, including influencer marketing and digital advertising
- Good level of presentation and communication skills
- A desire to learn, develop and grow.
- You will be motivated, bright, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Empathetic communication and enthusiasm.
- With a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Be solution focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who can oversee projects through from start to finish.
- Can prioritise your own workload and multi-task in a busy, sometimes high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 3 Digital Marketing which will help start your career and give you an insight into the businesses processes and procedures. Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this Apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Pull Agency offers fantastic opportunities to learn, grow and development, with a structure in place within the Digital Marketing department that allows for career progression, all while being exposed to the day-to-day realities of a fast-paced creative agency whose clients include some of the biggest beauty brands in the world.
With Brand, Design and Web Development departments, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn & collaborate across departments, exposing you to other areas of the business.
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Flexible working
- 30 days paid holiday per year (exclusive of 5 day weeks including study)
- Profit-share programme
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.
Click here to apply.